Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blog Ethos

Just a few notes on the nature of this blog for you readers..

1.  I will post old tunes; often more than a month old, some as old as a year or more.  This is to bring sounds to those who might have missed them, forgotten them or lost them in a pile of newer stuff.

2.  Sometimes I won't link to an artist's myspace page or itunes store or whatever.  Unless you are the artist, you probably shouldn't worry about that, okay?

3.  I will sometimes post tracks I only like parts of.  This is because I want to draw the reader's attention to the small portions of awesome within, while telling them in very clear terms that the rest of the tune is utter trash.

4.  I do not adhere to any nonsense about being impartial and leaving the readers to decide whether a tune is good or not.  I'll tell you what I think and you can either read it or ignore it.

5.  Not all of my posts will have music in them, such as this one.

So now that's off my chest, I can get back to writing about good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment